Sách Luyện thi ETS TOEIC 2020 – Test 3: Listening – Học Hay
Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter(A),(B),(C), or(D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
71. Why are some colleagues visiting the company ?
( A ) To inspect a facility
(B) To celebrate an anniversary
( C ) To make a presentation
( D ) To participate in a training
72. What are the listeners asked to volunteer to do ?
( A ) Give a city tour
( B ) Arrange transportation
( C ) Prepare some documents
( D ) Contact a catering service
73. What are volunteers asked to send in an e-mail ’ ?
( A ) Their qualifications
( B ) Their availability
( C ) Contact information
( D ) A list of supplies
74. Where does the announcement most likely take place ?
( A ) At a train station
( B ) At a taxi stand
( C ) At a ferry terminal
( D ) At an airport
75. According to the speaker, what has been changed ?
( A ) A boarding time
( B ) A refund policy
( C ) A departure gate
( D ) A trip route
76. What does the speaker say the listeners must show ?
( A ) Proof of payment
( B ) Photo identification
( C ) A credit card
( D ) An itinerary
77. What is the main topic of the report ?
( A ) Community activities
( B ) Traffic updates
( C ) Business tips
( D ) Entertainment news
78. What does the speaker recommend that the listeners do ?
( A ) Fill out a survey
( 8 ) Attend a town meeting
( C ) Check a map
( D ) Drive slowly
79. What does the speaker say will happen next week ?
( A ) A prize will be given .
( B ) A construction project will start .
( C ) A company office will open ,
( D ) A government official will be interviewed .
80. Where most likely are the listeners ?
( A ) On a bus
( B ) On a boat
( C ) At a museum
( D ) At a library
81. According to the speaker, what will the listeners be able to see ?
( A ) Local markets
( B ) Unusual wildlife
( C ) Historic buildings
( D ) Famous artwork
82. What does the speaker imply when he says, “ We ‘ ll be coming back the opposite way on the return trip ” ?
( A ) The listeners will be able to take pictures .
( B ) There was an error in a travel itinerary .
( C ) The listeners can use some lockers .
( D ) The listeners should buy souvenirs .
83. What good news does the speaker share ?
( A ) A contract was renewed .
( B ) A deadline was extended .
( C ) A new employee was hired .
( D ) A larger building was purchased .
84. What kind of business does the speaker work for ?
( A ) An automobile factory
( B ) A landscape service
( C ) A book printing company
( D ) A dry cleaning service
85. What does the speaker mean when he says, “ I ‘ ve already called the manufacturer ” ?
A ) He expects sales to increase .
B ) He has extra time to help .
C ) He has reassigned a task .
D ) He is addressing a complaint .
86. What does the speaker’s company sell?
( A ) Packaged foods
( B ) Agricultural equipment
( C ) trang chủ electronics
( D ) Travel insurance
87. According to the speaker, what will happen next Friday ?
( A ) A potential client will visit .
( B ) A language course will begin .
( C ) A computer system will be installed .
( D ) Some construction will be completed .
88. What does the speaker ask the listener to do ?
( A ) Reserve a table
( B ) Notify a supervisor
( C ) Pick up a vehicle
( D ) Hire an interpreter
89. Where most likely are the listeners ?
( A ) At a professional conference
( B ) At a career fair
( C ) At a board meeting
( D ) At a community festival
90. What will Dr. Jimenez talk about ?
( A ) Workplace safety
( B ) Corporate investments
( C ) Productivity and time management
( D ) Personality traits and success
91. According to the speaker, what should the listeners do by the end of the month ?
( A ) Register for an sự kiện
( B ) Submit a time sheet
( C ) Sign a card
( D ) Read a publication
92. Where does the speaker work ?
( A ) At a national park
( B ) At a science museum
( C ) At a university
( D ) At a public library
93. What does the speaker imply when he says, “ the seating area is almost full ” ?
( A ) More chairs are needed .
( B ) Some people cannot attend an sự kiện ,
( C ) A fund-raising goal was reached .
( D ) A lecture is popular .
94. What does the speaker ask the listeners to do ?
( A ) Raise their hand to ask questions
( B ) Turn off their mobile phones
( C ) Stay in a designated area
( D ) Refer to a map
95. Which department does the speaker most likely work in ?
( A ) Customer service
( B ) Product development
( C ) Maintenance
( D ) Shipping
96. Why does the speaker want to meet with the listener ?
( A ) To make an introduction
( B ) To handle a complaint
( C ) To discuss a project
( D ) To sign a contract
97. Look at the graphic. Which is the speaker’s office ?
( A ) Office1
( B ) Office 2
( C ) Office 3
( D ) Office 4
98. Who are the listeners ?
( A ) Cooks
( B ) Managers
( C ) Food distributors
( D ) Safety inspectors
99. Look at the graphic. What menu item will need to be replaced ?
( A ) Pizza
( B ) Pasta
( C ) Broiled fish
( D ) Grilled chicken
100. What does the speaker want the listeners to do by 4 : 00 PM. today ?
(A) Prepare for an inspection
( B ) E-mail some suggestions
( C ) Arrange a delivery
( D ) Print a new menu