Sách Luyện thi ETS TOEIC 2020 – Test 4: Listening – Học Hay
Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter(A),(B),(C), or(D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
71. Which department does the speaker work in ?
( A ) Sales
(B) Human Resources
( C ) Maintenance
( D ) Technical Support
72. According to the speaker, what will begin today ?
( A ) Some salary increases
( B ) Some building repairs
( C ) A landscaping improvement
( D ) A departmental audit
73. What does the speaker say will be available to employees ?
( A ) A shuttle ride
( B ) Some meal vouchers
( C ) Bottled water
( D ) A mentoring program
74. Where is the talk taking place ?
( A ) At a talent agency
( B ) At a history museum
( C ) At a flight school
( D ) At a movie theater
75. What does the speaker emphasize about a business ?
( A ) It has a long history .
( B ) It is easy to find .
( C ) It is reasonably priced .
( D ) It has extended hours .
76. What will the listeners do next ?
( A ) Get on an airplane
( B ) Have some refreshments
( C ) Purchase a ticket
( D ) Watch a film
77. What position is the listener interviewing for ?
( A ) A travel agent
( B ) A journalist
( C ) A restaurant chef
( D ) A farm manager
78. What does the speaker say he wants to hear about ?
( A ) A menu selection
( B ) A reservation system
( C ) A gardening technique
( D ) An advertising plan
79. What does the speaker say he will do after the interview ?
( A ) Introduce a colleague
( B ) Contact a reference
( C ) Sample some products
( D ) Give a tour
80. What is the report mainly about ?
( A ) A local election
( B ) A city festival
( C ) A construction project
( D ) A sports competition
81. According to the speaker, what can the listeners find on a Web site ?
( A ) A schedule of events
( B ) An updated road map
( C ) Tourist attractions
( D ) Voting locations
82. What does the speaker mean when she says, ” there are several bus lines “ ?
( A ) She rides the bus to work every day .
( B ) The bus service is very confusing .
( C ) The city buses have caused some traffic problems .
( D ) People should take the bus to an sự kiện .
83. What is the topic of the seminar ?
( A ) Finance basics
( B ) Marketing strategies
( C ) Manufacturing processes
( D ) Hiring procedures
84. What does the speaker say is available on a Web site ?
( A ) An electronic book
( B ) Different payment options
( C ) Free legal advice
( D ) Printable certificates
85. What does the speaker ask the listeners to do next ?
( A ) Introduce themselves
( B ) Hand in some paperwork
( C ) Read a short paragraph
( D ) Listen to some examples
86. Who is the telephone message for?
( A ) A dietician
( B ) A caterer
( C ) A truck driver
( D ) A store owner
87. What does the speaker mean when she says, “ do you carry local fruit “ ?
( A ) She cannot find the products she is looking for .
( B ) She wants the listener to give her some advice .
( C ) She wants the listener to sell her products .
( D ) She is worried about a shipment .
88. What does the speaker say she can do tomorrow ?
( A ) Make a phone call
( B ) Provide samples
( C ) Send an invoice
( D ) Visit a clinic
89. Where do the listeners most likely work ?
( A ) At an sự kiện planning company
( B ) At an appliance store
( C ) At a fitness center
( D ) At a khách sạn
90. What will the listeners learn to use ?
( A ) Reservation software
( B ) A voice — controlled speaker
( C ) A video game
( D ) A security system
91. What benefit of the product does the speaker mention ?
( A ) Lower operating costs
( B ) Improved customer service
( C ) Easier maintenance
( D ) Increased employee satisfaction
92. What is the speaker mainly discussing ?
( A ) A department merger
( B ) A project plan
( C ) A staffing change
( D ) A trade show presentation
93. What are the listeners asked to sign ?
( A ) A greeting card
( B ) A participant list
( C ) A group photograph
( D ) A registration form
94. Why does the speaker say, “ he does have fourteen years of experience ” ?
( A ) To express surprise
( B ) To disagree with a suggestion
( C ) To correct a misunderstanding
( D ) To offer reassurance
95. Where is the announcement most likely being made ?
( A ) In an amusement park
( B ) In a supermarket
( C ) In a restaurant
( D ) In an airport lounge
96. Look at the graphic. What is offered today ?
( A ) Barbecue
( B ) Pasta
( C ) Curry
( D ) Tacos
97. What is provided with a purchase ?
( A ) Beverages
( B ) Serving utensils
( C ) Discount coupons
( D ) Recipes
98. What does the speaker remind the listeners to do ?
( A ) Pay a registration fee
( B ) Pick up conference materials
( C ) Visit a vendor’s booth
( D ) Make a lunch selection
99. Look at the graphic. Which presentation has been canceled ?
( A ) Dealing with Extreme Weather
( B ) How to Create a Vertical Garden
( C ) New Methods of Pest Control
( D ) Urban Landscapes
100. Who is Rajesh Patel ?
(A) A conference organizer
( B ) A corporate sponsor
( C ) A local caterer
( D ) A building inspector